The Zoe Quinn Experience The Zoe Quinn Experience

epic
simply epic

jonthomson responds:

The Visitor The Visitor

people really need to stop using random shit as a crutch for being funny. its not funny. its not clever. it is not charming.

Watzmynizurz responds:

This what actual my first flash animation that I have finished to completion, and is really a jumbled bunch of tests to see what I could do with flash. But thanks for your critisism :)

Ruru Guu's Bump'N Adventure Ruru Guu's Bump'N Adventure

It's a really fun game with a simple premise. Only gripe is no invincibility frames on hit from the enemies.

Lucario Vs The World 2 Lucario Vs The World 2

-Lucario is way too slow
I discovered that he's slow due to this being developed around stencyl's physics. You should've tweaked it to not only be faster, but make jumps less floaty.

-poor/inconsistent collisions
lucario will stop dead in his tracks if he's a few pixels away from a block. It's evident in the first level when you go up the stairs. It rears its ugly head during some pivotal moments.

-bland level design
the spaceship level is bland with the same enemy type appearing over and over. Pointless Car section; if there's no secrets to be discovered, or no one to race, then just bring me to the next level. The levels offer nothing new.

-it'd be great if i can jump off a block as soon as i land on it.
number one gripe here. Please play more super mario bros to see how to make a platformer.

it'd be great if you can find a way to make it possible to share levels with friends.

this game just needs lots and lots of polish. It's way too average.

2Mickennxtre68 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll work on adding more to the level editor, as well as more variety to the levels. As I said in the description, this is gonna be more of a periodic project so expect lots more hopefully.

The Most Wonderful Game The Most Wonderful Game

It's a great. fun, challenging, simple game and I like how if you get the drop on a enemy, their bullets evaporate. Only issue I had is the crazy slowdown that happens when too many enemies fill the screen. Nice Cho Aniki homage

Serenade for the soul remake Serenade for the soul remake

very well done, but the ending was a little bit abrupt.

reminds me of the band explosions in the sky

Insomnimatic responds:

Thank you very much. I've never heard their music before so I'm going to be sure to check them out! This isn't the final version of the song. I still need to tweak it and get more parts done for it. This honestly is proving to be more complicated than the metal that I write. I'm not sure why but it honestly is. I'll just have to jump these hurdles like I did when I was first writing music.

Dreamyboys [prod. EPITOME] Dreamyboys [prod. EPITOME]

Josuke 8 fanart sketch 2 23 03 2017 Josuke 8 fanart sketch 2 23 03 2017

Gappy is the shit b

ew ew

love the sneakers
I like the idea of the perspective
girls face is kinda weird imo but whatever

JayBezzy responds:

i know its a bad drawing rofl, have mercy on me...

MY BITCH LOOK LIKE ADROID 18 !!!!!! MY BITCH LOOK LIKE ADROID 18 !!!!!!

looks A-1 bruh

JayBezzy responds:

AYYYEEEEEE, thanks man feels good to finally draw something decent !